The capital of Virginia is historic and growing with opportunities for people of all ages. With more than 200,000 residents, Richmond is home to its own symphony, a medical college, and highly-rated universities. First Savings Mortgage is proud to represent property buyers as they relocate to, or within, the city.
- Mortgage Pre-Qualification vs. Pre-Approval
- 10 Reasons to Move to the DMV
- What Are The Different Types of Home Loans?
- What is a Construction Loan?
- Should You Buy A Fixer-Upper or Move-In Ready?
- What Does a Loan Officer Do?
- What is the DC Open Doors Program?
- Can You Apply for a Home Loan Without a W2?
- How to Become a Loan Officer
- The Importance of Speaking with a Loan Officer on Your Home Buying Journey
- What is an Over-inflated Appraisal and How Does it Affect Home Buyers?
- How to Prepare for Your Home Purchase
- Can Subordinate Financing Help You Reach Your Dream of Home Ownership?
- Can You Purchase a Multiple Home Property With an FHA or a HomePossible Loan?
- How Amazon Moving to the DC Metro Area Will Affect the Housing Market
- What is EAHP? How Can it Help You with Homeownership in D.C.?
- Reasons to Become a Landlord
- What Could Affect Your Mortgage Interest Rate? Part 2: Personal Factors
- What Is an Appraisal and What Does it Mean for You?
- 5 Questions All Listing Agents Should Ask Lender's About The Buyer's Pre-Qualifications
- 4 Reasons Now is the Right Time to Refinance Your Home
- Making Sure Your Tax Return Leads to a Smooth Home Buying Process
- Three Most Important Numbers to Consider for a Mortgage Application
- What Could Affect Your Mortgage Interest Rate Part 1?
- What is a Certificate of Eligibility and do I need one?
- Ready to Buy: Should it be a Condo or Home?
- Top 8 Reasons to live in the DMV
- Tips to Improve your Credit Score
- What is a Non-Conforming Mortgage?
- What Does Loan-to-Value Ratio Mean for a Mortgage?
- What You Need to Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Understanding Mortgage Points and Why They Matter
- What's the Difference Between a Lien and a Mortgage?
- What's a "Final Walk-Through" and Why Is It Important?
- Understanding the Difference Between Rates and APR
- How Much Does Closing a Mortgage Really Cost?
- 5 Tips for Furnishing Your Home the Smart Way
- What Is A Mortgage Credit Certificate?
- How To Find A Good Home In The Right School District?
- 9 Benefits of Owning a Vacation Home
- What Are Government Mortgage Loans?
- Options For Affording A Down Payment On A Home
- What Are Conventional Mortgage Loans?
- Owning vs. Renting: The 5 Benefits of Home Ownership
- 6 Reasons Why Summer Is A Great Time To Buy A Home
- Am I Too Young To Buy A Home?
- Steps For Buying Your First Home
- Understanding Your Closing Costs
- Do I Need A Good Credit Score To Get A Mortgage?
- What Is A Pre-Qualification?
- What the Increase in Interest Rates Means for Mortgages
- Apps and the Mortgage Process: Should I Talk to a Mortgage Lender?
- Owning a Vacation Home: Investing in Your Future
- How to Get Your Home Ready for Spring
- What is a Real Estate Assessment and How Does It Affect Me?
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Transfer Taxes
- The Financial Do's and Don'ts of Buying a Home
- Refinancing Now Can Be a Good Investment After Tax Reforms
- 5 Reasons to Finance with a Private Mortgage Lender
- 8 Perks of Owning Versus Renting a Home
- 7 Great Types of Programs For First Time Home Buyers
- What is a Bridge Loan and Who Should Get One?
- 5 Best Tips for Managing Your Money in 2018
- Top Tips When Shopping For a New Home
- Things you Need to Know Before you Freeze your Credit
- How Might Proposed Tax Reforms Affect Housing Markets?
- Home Preservation Tips for the Harsh Winter Months
- Store Credit Cards: What You Need to Know
- Tips for Furnishing Your First Home
- Optional or Obligation: An Explanation of Mortgage Insurance
- Five Ways To Pay Off Your Home Sooner
- Do I need Flood Insurance Or am I Already Covered?
- Moving? Check Out Potential School Districts
- Recently Engaged? Here's How to Begin Budgeting as a Couple
- Alexandria's Heart - Enjoy Old Town
- The Significance of your Credit Rating
- What to Consider When Refinancing Your Home
- How to Save Up for Your First Down-Payment on a House
- Home Refinancing: What Is It and What Can It Do for You?