What are your options as a First Time Home Buyer?
Unlike any other lender, First Savings Mortgage offers a wide variety of options for First time home buyers. Whether you are looking for down-payment assistance, looking for the best rates, or not sure where to start, our expert Loan Officers are here to walk you through every step of the way.
Taking the first step in making one of the biggest purchase in your life can seem like a huge undertaking. You will be able to confidently make the right decision for you and your family with the proper guidance from experts that understand the local market and have many years of lending experience. The first time home buyer programs that First Savings offers are unique and have been tailored to fit the needs of many families and specific situations.
First Savings Mortgage offers the following programs benefits for first time home buyers:
- SMART 5/5 and 7/1 ARM Options which offer fixed rate periods
- State Bond Programs which aide borrowers with down payments and closing costs
- Mortgage Credit Certificate Program (MCC), a tax savings incentive
- Low Down Payment Options
- Using a gift towards- down payment vs. qualifying
- Low credit Score Options
Home Counseling and Education Links
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Counseling Search
- Freddie Mac CreditSmart Courses
- Framework Online Homebuyer Course
If you are interested in discussing the best loan option for your first home, reach out to one of our loan officers or apply online today.