We want you to know that protecting the privacy of your personal information is one of our top priorities. We value our relationship with you. The very nature of our relationship with you requires us to collect or share certain types of information about you. We want you to know what information we collect, how we protect it and how we may use it. This privacy notice explains how we use and protect potential, current and former customer information.
8444 Westpark Drive
The Fourth Floor
McLean, VA 22102
You may also call us at 703-883-9010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Personal Information Do We Have?
We collect information, such as name, address, social security number, assets, income or employment status, that we need to provide the products or services you request and to administer your business with us.
The type of information we collect depends on the products or services you request and may include:
- Information we receive from you when you request product information or complete an application or other form;
- Information we receive from your employer;
- Information we receive from consumer-reporting agencies; and
- Information we receive from third parties in order to provide products to you.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use your personal information and may provide it to others such as your agent or broker, reinsurance companies and firms providing services to us (such as financial printers and information service vendors):
- To process your requests and transactions;
- To fulfill legal and regulatory requirements;
- To perform services for us or on our behalf or on your behalf; and
- For joint marketing of our products and services.
How Do I Opt-Out of Marketing Emails?
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Opt-out" to be removed from automated marketing emails.
Protecting the Confidentiality of Your Personal Information
We only allow access to your personal information to those individuals who need it in order to provide products or services to you or to perform services for us or on our behalf. Individuals who have access to your personal information are required to keep it strictly confidential. We provide training to our employees about the importance of protecting the privacy of your information. We maintain safeguards to protect your personal information.
First Savings Mortgage Corporation does not sell personal information. Any mortgage taken out with First Savings Mortgage Corporation is a matter of public record and anyone has access to that information, including, but not limited to:
- Loan amount
Any correspondence you may receive can be from persons or companies who obtained the information from the courthouse(s) or purchased the information from companies that aggregate and sell this information.
Our State License Numbers
- Lender License, 5783
- District of Columbia
- Dual Authority License, MLB38694
- Mortgage Lender License, MLD292
- Mortgage Lender License, 12120
- North Carolina
- Mortgage Lender License, L-134603
- South Carolina
- Mortgage Lender License, MLS-38694
- Mortgage Lender and Broker Licenses, MC-276