William Mitchell IV
NMLS ID 761835
- If there is a Will then there is a way. My work ethic, determination & efficiency are three vital characteristics that enable me to go over and above for my realtors & borrowers.
- Committed: I AM ALWAYS ON CALL to answer questions & to provide pre-qualification letters.
- Quick & Thorough: Ability to close a loan in 30 days.
- Customer Service: Buying or refinancing a home is a critical even in your personal financial life. My number one priority is making the process go as smoothly as possible and to meet your closing or contingency deadline.
- Creative: The industry is constantly changing; I have an array of product to meet your individual needs. (I AM NOT A BROKER)
- Mortgage 360: In-house processing, underwriting, closing and funding departments assist in any issues that might occur ahead of time with a loan which results fast turnaround times. All of our appraisers are local and know the market, assuring accurate values.
- First Savings Mortgage funds the money at closing. A settlement is not delayed because the funds have not arrived from a third party.
Three words to sum up who I am: Ambitious, Determined, & Creative.
I am a licensed Loan Originator with First Savings Mortgage in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. I am dedicated to providing excellent customer service to all my realtors and clients. I strive to originate a loan to ensure the client is happy, comfortable and secure with the loan process.
My career began as a Process Assistant with First Savings Mortgage in 2010. Upon learning the requirements of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and other investors, I soon became a Loan Officer Assistant. In that position was given the opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and successful team with Carter Kannapell and Danny Schappell. Both loan officers have 30+ years of financial experience in the mortgage business. Their knowledge and experience helped to mentor me with knowledge, skills, exceptional client service and ultimately with a strong foundation in the importance of pre-qualifying a borrower.
Graduate of Mount St. Mary's University, Emmitsburg, Maryland, B.S. in Finance, Minor in English, 2010.
Member, Mount St. Mary's Board of Advisory for the School of Business.
Division I Student Athlete, Captain -- Cross Country and Track & Field, Mount St. Mary's University, Emmitsburg Maryland
Graduate of DeMatha Catholic High School, where I learned the importance of being a gentleman, scholar & student-athlete.
- CFPB CHARM Booklet
- CFPB Home Loan Toolkit
- FHA Home Inspection Disclosure
- Gift Letter
- Power Of Attorney Purchase - Maryland
- Power Of Attorney Purchase - Virginia
- Power Of Attorney Refinance - Maryland
- Power Of Attorney Refinance - Virginia
Bethesda Office6550 Rock Spring Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817