William Mitchell IV
NMLS ID 761835
If there is a Will then there is a way. Will's work ethic, determination & efficiency are three vital characteristics that enables him to go over and above for his realtors & borrowers.
- Committed: WILL AM ALWAYS ON CALL to answer questions & to provide pre-qualification letters.
- Quick & Thorough: Ability to close a loan in 30 days.
- Customer Service: Buying or refinancing a home is a critical even in your personal financial life. His number one priority is making the process go as smoothly as possible and to meet your closing or contingency deadline.
- Creative: The industry is constantly changing; Will has an array of product to meet your individual needs. (HE IS NOT A BROKER)
- Mortgage 360: In-house processing, underwriting, closing and funding departments assist in any issues that might occur ahead of time with a loan which results fast turnaround times. All First Savings appraisers are local and know the market, assuring accurate values.
- First Savings Mortgage funds the money at closing. A settlement is not delayed because the funds have not arrived from a third party.
Three words to sum up who Will is: Ambitious, Determined, & Creative.
Will is a licensed Loan Originator with First Savings Mortgage in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. He is dedicated to providing excellent customer service to all his realtors and clients. He strives to originate a loan to ensure the client is happy, comfortable and secure with the loan process.
Will's career began as a Process Assistant with First Savings Mortgage in 2010. Upon learning the requirements of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and other investors, he soon became a Loan Officer Assistant. In that position, he was given the opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and successful team with Carter Kannapell and Danny Schappell. Both loan officers have 30+ years of financial experience in the mortgage business. Their knowledge and experience helped to mentor him with knowledge, skills, exceptional client service and ultimately with a strong foundation in the importance of pre-qualifying a borrower.
Graduate of Mount St. Mary's University, Emmitsburg, Maryland, B.S. in Finance, Minor in English, 2010.
Member, Mount St. Mary's Board of Advisory for the School of Business.
Division I Student Athlete, Captain -- Cross Country and Track & Field, Mount St. Mary's University, Emmitsburg Maryland
Graduate of DeMatha Catholic High School, where I learned the importance of being a gentleman, scholar & student-athlete.
Bethesda Office6550 Rock Spring Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817