Senior Mortgage Banker
NMLS ID 204939
In my 16th year of lending in DC, Maryland and Virginia. My goal is to give an in depth, and clear view of your options and the process.
- Every aspect of lending is handled in house with the decision makers on site
- Quick and thorough pre approvals with multiple transparent ways to compare mortgage options
- A full line of mortgage products. From the 30 year fixed, to our 5/5 ARM, with products to include Fannie/Freddie, VA, FHA, Jumbo to 4 million
- DC Open Doors approved lender
- Experience over 16 years to spend as much time as needed with first time homebuyers and the credentials to explain the most complex options to a seasoned investor
In today's market, you have to be able to trust and rely on your lender. I enjoy working closely with my clients and realtor partners. It is easy to throw out an interest rate; it takes knowledge and experience to truly take a deep look at the big picture, and help to form the best mortgage decisions. My first time homebuyers are now in their 2nd and 3rd houses, and I am grateful to be a part of their continued plan. Buying a home is possibly the largest liability anyone will incur, and managing and advising on that investment deserves the appropriate respect. I look forward to speaking and working with you.
I worked with David as the listing agent on a transaction where he was doing the buyer's loan. Never have I ever had so much communication from the buyer's lender without prodding. He kept me posted every step of the way so I could keep my sellers happy and updated as well. The loan was very smooth for the buyer and seller AND agents--a very rare find and I highly recommend him!
David always provides my clients with the very best rates possible. He is patient and great at explaining how things work to make the home-buyer know all his/her options so they can decide what is best for them. If a Seller sees the name David Messineo they know the transaction will be a smooth one and will close on time. He's a joy to work with.
David Messineo is a rock star! I was completely satisfied on each of the fronts. I got the house I wanted in part because David was resourceful in finding the best product, which turned out to work better for the seller as well, and in even bigger part because he was able to move so fast!
As a first time home buyer, Dave made me feel confident and secure throughout the whole process. I felt like he was always there; looking out for me.
|% Down Payment|
- CFPB CHARM Booklet
- CFPB Home Loan Toolkit
- FHA Home Inspection Disclosure
- Gift Letter
- Power Of Attorney Purchase - Maryland
- Power Of Attorney Purchase - Virginia
- Power Of Attorney Refinance - Maryland
- Power Of Attorney Refinance - Virginia
Bethesda Office6550 Rock Spring Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817