Job Location: 6550 Rock Spring Drive Suite 300, Bethesda, MD 20817
Date Posted: 2019-07-16
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Review loan applications for accuracy and check completeness
- Obtain and review loan documentation data
- Analyze personal financial information including income, assets, property appraisals, and credit history to meet industry guidelines
- Ensure all underwriting conditions are satisfied
- Timely management of a pipeline of loans timely and ensure smooth transaction flow
- Communicate and coordinate information with realtors, builders, settlement agents, insurance agents, clients and internal departments
- Associate or Bachelor degree
- 2 years of loan processing experience
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Strong desire to provide superior customer service
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and accurately
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Encompass experience strongly preferred
First Savings Mortgage offers a competitive benefits package including Health coverage, Dental coverage, 401K plan with employer match, life insurance and paid time off.
First Savings Mortgage is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard trace, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About First Savings Mortgage
- Residential financing in Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., Florida, Delaware, North Carolina, and South Carolina
- Committed to simplify the mortgage lending process for clients through service, technology and innovative programs
- Numerous loan solutions including: conventional loans, 15 and 30 year fixed, first-time homebuyer programs, FHA home loans, VA loans, Jumbo Loans, VHDA, DC Open Doors, Bridge loans, and tailor-made loans to provide your referral partners and borrowers a wide range
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee (s) in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Duties, responsibilities and expectations may be added, deleted; or changed at any time at management's discretion and this job description does no create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment-at-will relationship.