NMLS ID 207272
Making the Mortgage process hassle free:
- Over 18 years of exceptional Mortgage Banking Experience
- Guaranteed Approvals with on-time closings
- Local in house processing, underwriting, and funding
- Prompt responses and accurate information from application to closing
- FREE personalized estimates of closing cost and monthly payments
In the current real estate and lending environment, now more than ever you need to work with an experienced lender that you can depend on. With over $1 Billion in loans I have personally closed at First Savings Mortgage, let my experience and knowledge work for you. Purchasing a home is one of your largest investments in life. I am here to give you integrity, loyalty, a strong work ethic and compassion.
There are three reasons that I send my clients to Graham Setliff. First, and most importantly, my clients get fantastic service. That makes their buying experience a positive one and it makes me look good! Secondly, their rates and fees are extremely competitive so I always know that I am doing the right thing for my client by suggesting First Savings Mortgage. Finally, the communication is top notch. I am regularly and proactively updated and my phone calls are always returned promptly.
...Even though I was the listing agent, he kept me informed through regular email updates and even responded to my emails. More importantly, he had all the paperwork in several days early so there were no issues for my sellers at closing. I would definitely refer him.
Graham Setliff has consistently taken my client referrals with only one phone call from me straight to closing. No issues, no last minute obstacles, only professional and courteous service.
|% Down Payment|
- CFPB CHARM Booklet
- CFPB Home Loan Toolkit
- FHA Home Inspection Disclosure
- Gift Letter
- Power Of Attorney Purchase - Maryland
- Power Of Attorney Purchase - Virginia
- Power Of Attorney Refinance - Maryland
- Power Of Attorney Refinance - Virginia
Tysons Office8444 Westpark Drive
The Fourth Floor
McLean, VA 22102