Loan Officer and Financial Planner
NMLS ID 206818
Offering honesty, integrity and extraordinary service. The key to Jeff’s success is the loyalty he’s earned from his former clients and their referrals to friends and family.
- Over 30 years of experience in mortgage banking; advice based on sound financial planning.
- Licensed Mortgage Originator and Financial Advisor.
- Leverage Jeff’s knowledge and experience to help you identify your financial goals and priorities to determine the optimum financing solution for your home purchase or refinance.
- He will provide you with unparalleled customer service, return your calls promptly and answer your questions, application to closing.
- Rapid pre-qualifications to strengthen your purchase contract and customized closing cost estimates tailored to meet your needs.
- Convenient face-to-face, online, email, fax, and phone applications; fast processing & approvals.
You only think about home financing a few times in your life. Jeff thinks about it every single day.
Jeff knows that the purchase and financing of your home may be the most exciting and important financial transaction that you will undertake. He also understands that this can be an anxious and intimidating process. Jeff is dedicated to making your purchase or refinance as smooth and easy as possible.
His personal commitment is to listen to your needs, identify and explain the programs that suit you best and ensure your financing experience is smooth and successful. Jeff wants to help you realize your dream of homeownership by providing knowledge, honesty and integrity. He is accountable and available to you throughout the entire mortgage process. Jeff promises to work hard to achieve your satisfaction.
Whether you are buying a home, refinancing or just thinking about it…call him today.
Jeff's goal is to create a relationship that will last a lifetime. His business is based upon the referrals of satisfied clients and Realtors who rely on him to provide prompt, knowledgeable and courteous service. Jeff wants you to think of him when talking to your friends, family and co-workers who may be in the market for a loan and give him a call or send him an email with their contact information. He will always take the time to meet with anyone you recommend.
First Savings Mortgage…providing superior residential lending services, decisively approving and funding loans in-house. At First Savings our state-of-the-art loan origination system helps streamline the loan process. First Savings Mortgage approves and funds loans in-house, which greatly reduces the time it takes to get your loan to closing. There are several ways to start your application:
- Apply Online
- Call Jeff to schedule a personal appointment
- Fax or mail a handwritten application to him
A few items needed to complete your loan application:
- Most recent TWO months account statements (checking, savings, brokerage all pages please)
- Most recent ONE month of paychecks
- Most recent TWO years W-2's and Federal Tax Returns (include all schedules please)
I just wanted to let you know the closing on the house went off without a hitch, and it was largely due to you, your efforts and the fact that I felt I could trust you. I thank you for your patience. Thank you again for helping me through this process. Stephanie is so happy; we did a good thing.
We want to take a moment and express our extreme gratitude for all you did to get us our dream house. You stood by us through all the drama and never wavered. We know that not all home buyers are so lucky! We hope you have a happy & healthy 2016 and you can be sure we will send others your way!
- Ruby and Steven
I’m all painted & moved in and I have loved my first days in my new home. Thank you, thank you for all your thoughtful guidance and attention; I couldn’t have done it without you! You will be my very top recommendation to all my future home buying friends!
Wayne and I are most appreciative of all your assistance. We wouldn't have made it without your advice, guidance and encouragement. We are eternally grateful. We will definitely recommend you to our friends and family. Take care and God bless.
- W.N. and K.N
- CFPB CHARM Booklet
- CFPB Home Loan Toolkit
- FHA Home Inspection Disclosure
- Gift Letter
- Power Of Attorney Purchase - Maryland
- Power Of Attorney Purchase - Virginia
- Power Of Attorney Refinance - Maryland
- Power Of Attorney Refinance - Virginia
Bethesda Office6550 Rock Spring Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817