Senior Loan Consultant
NMLS ID 189062
The key to Barbara’s success is the loyalty she has earned from her former clients.
- More than 20 years as a Mortgage Lender.
- Rapid pre-qualifications to strengthen your purchase contract.
- Convenient email, fax, phone loan processing and approvals.
- Mortgage counseling based on sound financial planning.
- Available when other lenders are “out of the office”
After you’ve used her services, Barbara believes that you’ll join the many clients who confidently recommend her to family, friends, and coworkers. Barbara’s work as a Mortgage Loan Consultant is her chance to help clients accomplish one of the most important things in life, obtaining a home for themselves and their families. To that end, Barbara make herself available as much as humanly possible and is willing to spend the time necessary for her clients to understand and feel comfortable with the entire mortgage loan process. As a former secondary school teacher, Barbara enjoys providing the information and guidance that will make a usually daunting process into something manageable.
First Savings Mortgage Corporation provides her with all of the tools and she provides the expertise needed to structure the most advantageous financing for the purchase or refinance your home.
- CFPB CHARM Booklet
- CFPB Home Loan Toolkit
- FHA Home Inspection Disclosure
- Gift Letter
- Power Of Attorney Purchase - Maryland
- Power Of Attorney Purchase - Virginia
- Power Of Attorney Refinance - Maryland
- Power Of Attorney Refinance - Virginia
Tysons Office8444 Westpark Drive
The Fourth Floor
McLean, VA 22102