Job Location: 8444 Westpark Drive Suite 400, McLean, VA 22102
Date Posted: 2020-09-30
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Review approved mortgage loans to determine conditions that must be met prior to closing.
- Responsible for verifying accuracy of information in file and timely resolution for missing/incorrect information.
- Review title work
- Review and complete Closing Disclosure and closing package
- Responsible for communicating with all parties involved in transaction including internal departments, settlement attorneys, etc.
- Stays current on closing policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-5 years of closing experience or title company experience preferred
- Detail oriented and able to work well under pressure
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS office.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Encompass experience preferred
First Savings Mortgage offers a competitive benefits package including Health coverage, Dental coverage, 401K plan with employer match, life insurance and paid time off.
First Savings Mortgage is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard trace, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About First Savings Mortgage
- Residential financing in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, Florida, Delaware, North Carolina, and South Carolina
- Committed to simplify the mortgage lending process for clients through service, technology and innovative programs
- Numerous loan solutions including: conventional loans, 15 and 30 year fixed, first-time homebuyer programs, FHA home loans, VA loans, Jumbo Loans, VHDA, DC Open Doors, Bridge loans, and tailor-made loans to provide your referral partners and borrowers a wide range
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee (s) in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Duties, responsibilities and expectations may be added, deleted; or changed at any time at management's discretion and this job description does no create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment-at-will relationship.