Title: Disclosure Analyst
Job Location: 6550 Rock Spring Drive Suite 300, Bethesda, MD 20817
Date Posted: 2019-06-20
Employment Type: Full-Time
First Savings Mortgage Corporation (FSMC) has been serving the Washington DC metropolitan area since 1989. Our mission is simple: we are committed to the dream of homeownership. FSMC Loan Officers represent the most productive and experienced sales force in the mortgage industry with average annual volumes exceeding $40 million, over three times the industry average. FSMC's personalized service is backed by the most advanced technology available in the mortgage industry today. Through automation, we hope to simplify the process and reinforce our goals of precision, efficiency and privacy.
FSMC has an immediate opening for a Disclosure Analyst. Under the general supervision of a Compliance Manager, the Disclosure Analyst is responsible for reviewing and delivering initial disclosures and redisclosures requested by the sales team.
- Monitor Loan Dashboards Daily
- Continuously review the dashboards in our Loan Origination Software (LOS), Encompass, for any loans that require initial disclosures or redisclosure
- Review initial disclosure requests and supporting documentation to prepare pro-forma LE's for approval by Loan Officers
- Issue approved initial disclosure sets on a timely basis
- Review the daily pipeline and assess each loan with a change of circumstance to determine whether a revised disclosure is required
- Collaboratively partner with colleagues to ensure all required disclosures are accounted and delivered within defined timelines.
- MUST have experiencing issuing TRID Compliant Disclosures (Loan Estimates, Initial Disclosures, Change of Circumstances, Closing Disclosures....etc)
- Minimum of two (2) years of current mortgage banking
- Strong attention to detail and problem solve
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About First Savings Mortgage
- Residential financing in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, Florida, Delaware, North Carolina, and South Carolina
- Committed to simplify the mortgage lending process for clients through service, technology and innovative programs
- Numerous loan solutions including: conventional loans, 15 and 30 year fixed, first-time homebuyer programs, FHA home loans, VA loans, Jumbo Loans, VHDA, DC Open Doors, Bridge loans, and tailor-made loans to provide your referral partners and borrowers a wide range
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee (s) in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Duties, responsibilities and expectations may be added, deleted; or changed at any time at management's discretion and this job description does no create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment-at-will relationship.